Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Im currently blogging from Denise's place.
Miss tong said she is studying but hell no , she's watching tv.
Went to school today , oh yay i've endured like 1 week of school.
Can someone please reward me ? Lol.
School was quite fun today.
But the weather is killing me man.
I gotta endure :D , the same goes to you Brenda!
I cant wait for the Sec 3 adventure camp.

Kay i was in Denise place.
Im back now , was rushing through my english homework
but i got frustrated because the ink smudged & my page look rather dirty with some black splotches so im gonna stop doing it !
Right , im so looking forward to Feb & March!
Having family \ cousins \ relatives chalet on New year.
& Denise bday chalet on 24th Febuary.
Secondary 3 Adventure camp on March!
Hooray , im so excited.

Denise was as excited as me when we were talking about it.
& we went to fetch megan , Denise's 4 yr old sister.
I held Megan's barney baby lugguage.
& i went , Im so excited for adventure camp so i used my sis lugguage , my bf dont wanna get me a LV one.
It was really stupid la! I wouldnt go out if i really had to use megan's barney lugguage.

School was okay today , met up with Denise.
Bought my blueberry tea , gregory held my bag & books.
Went to toilet , then back to canteen to meet them.
It was raining , so went to Civics Tutorial.
Was supposed to recite pledge..
Mr Suaini instructed us to clutch our right-hand and put it on our chest.
I laughed really loudly when he started reciting the pledge.
He stopped , and said again ..
Second time , He said : We the citizens of Singapore , continue continue..
Jody & I laughed again.
And the third time , he did it himself while we talked and all.
Melvin & Junjie were fighting during Poa class.
But teacher dint care at all.
Burger king for lunch after school then Denise place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home